Liquorice Root PowderPrecio habitual £8.99 Precio de oferta £6.99 Guardar £2.00
Liquorice Root Powder (Mulethi Root) contains glycyrrhizin acid which naturally lightens darks spots, marks, acne scars. An alternative natural skin lightening face mask without hydroquinone just pure plant power for clear, even tone complexion.
- Liquorice root powder is a natural vegan skin lightening alternative to arbutin powder and chemical free alternative to hydroquinone used for skin whitening that can irritate sensitive skin. Liquorice powder face mask will help to reduce darkness to pigmentation, effective against acne scars, dark spots, marks, blackheads, whiteheads and age spots.
- Glabridin found in liquorice root is skin brightening and will leave face brighter than before clear radiant and glowing. Liquorice root powder for skin contains antioxidants widely used in cosmetics and skin care. A natural astringent root powder to be added to any antiaging skincare regime.
- Frequently used liquorice face mask will help to rid skin discoloration to give a balanced even skin tone. Complexion will be rescued.
- Pure liquorice root contains anti-inflammatory properties beneficial to problem skin such as eczema or psoriasis, helping to reduce itching, swelling and redness of the skin. Particularly useful for dry sensitive skin.
- Suitable to all skin types, liquorice root powder is a naturally organic vegan product with no added chemicals or preservatives. Use with multani mitti powder for easy application for face mask.
About Davis Finest Liquorice Root Powder
Liquorice Root Powder or Licorice root for skin contains glycyrrhizin acid which has anti-inflammatory properties and is widely used in cosmetics for its vast range of uses and a great addition to your skincare regime.
From organic fields in India, it is a natural skin lightening alternative to the damaging chemical hydroquinone will diminish and lighten dark spots, age spots, blackheads, whiteheads and helping to reduce dark under-eye circles, blemishes, discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
Glabridin, an active contained in liquorice root is known for its skin brightening effect and frequent use of liquorice powder face brightening mask will even out skin tone to leave you with even complexion and radiant, glowing, beautiful skin.
Liquorice powder for skin is beneficial for treating skin infections such as psoriasis to reduce itching of the skin, swelling and redness. It is particularly useful to dry and sensitive skin but its balancing abilities also make it good to use for oily skin control treatment.
Containing essential antioxidants it is an ideal addition to any antiaging face masks for aging and sagging skin.
Suggestions for use:
Skin Lightener/Even Skintone: liquorice root powder, sandalwood powder, orange peel powder, rose petal powder, multani mitti (avoid orange peel if you have extremely sensitive dry skin).
Face Brightening/Even Complexion: liquorice root, sandalwood, hibiscus, manjistha, rose petal, aloe vera, multani mitti.
Anti-ageing Smooth Radiant Skin: liquorice root, hibiscus, aloe vera, tulsi, brahmi, sandalwood, manjistha, rose petal, orange peel, multani mitti.
Problem Skin/Acne: liquorice root, sandalwood, brahmi, manjistha, aloe vera, neem, reetha, tulsi, multani mitti.
|Dimensions||140 × 200 × 10 cm|
Combine liquorice root with multani mitti and orange peel powder for an even tone and easy application. Alternately with aloe vera, hibiscus, manjistha, mix with warm water and apply to face. Leave on for at least 50 mins, neem, reetha, rose petal and tulsi for an amazing facial mask. Combine 1/8 tsp of each powder, the longer the more effective. Skin will be left refreshed bright and smooth.
100% Liquorice Root Powder